Advanced Metrics for Incident Management, BI Application
Food for Thought:
- Are you able to trend and drill-down on 13 Months of SLA performance for any volume of Incidents?
- What if you could pull together information from any data source outside of ServiceNow in real-time, such as your event management or call center systems? And combine it with ServiceNow data?
- What if you could finally report on catalog(ue) requests to find bottlenecks in fulfillment and approvals?
- What if you could break through query size limitations and get the reports you need easily within tools that were already familiar to you?
- How much time would your already overloaded ServiceNow team spend coding formula indicators for a proprietary analytics platform? Especially when you already own so many powerful BI tools across the organization?
- Do you already own BI Visualization tools like Tableau, PowerBI, Excel, Qlik, etc…? Why not use what you have? Do you really need to pay 20% Annual Contract Value to duplicate something that these tools do better?
Northcraft Analytics is dedicated to putting robust Business Intelligence applications and methodologies in the hands of IT management.
To succeed, every function in an organization must establish business goals with specific, measurable target metrics. This is no different for the IT Department. Well-designed metrics serve both as an indicator of progress for management and as a clear prescription for action by front-line IT staff. In order to effectively manage IT infrastructure, a strategic use of metrics is imperative.
Northcraft’s Advanced Metrics for IT Service Management suite places the analytical platform that is available to other critical operational departments in the hands of IT managers. Each of our modules, designed specifically for one of the core IT processes, presents a dashboard of Key Performance Indicators and a suite of standard reports designed to quickly discover the root causes of performance, or lack thereof. The solution also provides an interface for building ad-hoc reports directly in your web browser, Tableau™, PowerBI™, or in Microsoft Excel™, delivering the most robust set of business intelligence metrics available for IT Management.
Move from implementation to value immediately. With the metrics that define IT Service success, managers can immediately target gains.
Each component of the analytics suite is geared toward uncovering value immediately. Dashboards identify problem areas and trends. The Standard Reporting Suite brings the root causes of performance to the surface. The Excel or web-based reporting environment provides the means for simple deeper analysis. The integration with ServiceNow™ allows for immediate action on critical items. The end result is an environment where managers can move from idea to value in minutes.
- Platform Portability – Northcraft provides solutions for market-leading enterprise IT applications. This is fundamental to our strategy in preventing vendor lock, both from the data visualization provider and the IT vendor. As long as you’re current on your maintenance or subscription bill, you are free to switch underlying data sources for a fixed 5 day services fee. For example, you can keep your Northcraft BI solution in place if you switch from BMC Remedy™ to ServiceNow™.
- Complete Analytical Application for Capacity Management with pre-built ETL, Data Warehouse and Multi-dimensional Cubes – We deliver IT Analytics as a solution built upon Microsoft™ BI in the cloud (EC2 or Azure) or on-premises. Our solution will then be configured to your specific application deployment’s settings and customization. With implementation effort at only 3-5 days per process area, we’re done before most projects get started. We provide over 100 pre-calculated Measures and Key Performance Indicators for each process area within the ITIL Service Support, Delivery, Transition & Operations processes that are designed to be external and accurate.
- True Self-Service BI – This phrase will probably raise a few eyebrows due to all of the buzz around self-service BI, so let’s be explicit: No need to write ETL, Calculations, Joins, SQL, Scripting. Nothing. Your users will immediately be able to drag and drop what they need into a report/dashboard/visualization to unlock the potential of your analysts.
- Packaged SingularIT™ Content – Northcraft is the only provider of an installable CIO Dashboard, providing you with a 360 Degree View of IT. Along with our fully configurable CIO Dashboard, we provide a wealth of content in reports and dashboards for each process area, available for both PowerBI and Tableau upon installation. Feel free to test drive some of our free sample content in the PowerBI store today.
- Maintenance or Subscription Plan – With our generous standard support offering, we include 5 changes per process area per year, as well as optional plans for paginated reporting, 24X7 SLAs and more. In essence, we offer everything from basic operational support to fully managed reporting services to complement our product offering.
- Fit In Your Enterprise Architecture – Because we’re built on Microsoft BI, cloud or on-premises, you can leverage a proven solution that has been deployed universally, scales immensely and works with your existing visualization tools, such as Tableau, PowerBI, Microstrategy and more. You can also rip out those complex and expensive proprietary embedded BI solutions that provide little information, a great deal of training, and no real value.