Don’t forget to check out the latest demonstration videos below from our YouTube Channel.
Northcraft for Event & Availability Management, IBM Netcool™
- What if you could see all of your event management data across time? All time?
- What if you could trend and drill-down to the individual event for your business-critical services?
- What if you could easily combine event data from IBM Netcool ™ with data from your CMDB to find problematic IT Infrastructure?
- What if you could see event durations in aggregate and grain level among the thousands of physical devices, virtual systems and applications that are in your infrastructure?
Northcraft Analytics is dedicated to putting robust Business Intelligence applications and methodologies in the hands of IT management.
To succeed, every function in an organization must establish business goals with specific, measurable target metrics. This is no different for the IT Department. Well-designed metrics serve both as an indicator of progress for management and as a clear prescription for action by front-line IT staff. In order to effectively manage IT infrastructure, a strategic use of metrics is imperative.
Northcraft for IBM Netcool ™ along with Northcraft’s Advanced Metrics for IT Operations Management suite places the analytical platform that is available to other critical operational departments in the hands of IT managers. Each of our modules, designed specifically for one of the core IT processes, presents a dashboard of Key Performance Indicators and a suite of standard reports designed to quickly discover the root causes of performance, or lack thereof. The solution also provides an interface for building ad-hoc reports directly in your web browser or in Microsoft Excel ™, delivering the most robust set of business intelligence metrics available for IT Service & Operations Management.
Move from implementation to value immediately. With the metrics that define IT Service success, managers can immediately target gains.
Each component of the analytics suite is geared toward uncovering value immediately. Dashboards identify problem areas and trends. The Standard Reporting Suite brings the root causes of performance to the surface. The Excel™ or web-based reporting environment provides the means for simple deeper analysis. The end result is an environment where managers can move from idea to value in minutes.
- Advanced Metrics – Over 2,700 pre-calculated metrics for ITIL Service Support, Delivery, Transition & Operations processes that are designed to be external and accurate.
- Executive Dashboards – Evaluate operational performance at a glance with executive dashboards. View as a standalone web page or integrate easily into SharePoint™.
- Standard Report Suite – Uncover value immediately with highly functional out of the box reports.
- Ad-Hoc Reporting – Build your own reports directly in a browser or MS Excel ™ with our integrated reporting environment.