Don’t forget to check out the latest videos below from our YouTube Channel.
- Can you predict demand for your high-volume request-able offerings? Such as iPhone 5’s for New Hires?
- Can you use time-series analysis to compare request demand from one month to the next over 3 years?
- Would you like to enable a request classification initiative to improve auto-assignment for requests?
- Would you like to do all of this without bothering your BI team?
Northcraft Analytics is dedicated to putting robust Business Intelligence applications and methodologies in the hands of IT management.
To succeed, every function in an organization must establish business goals with specific, measurable target metrics. This is no different for the IT department. Well-designed metrics serve both as an indicator of progress for management and as a clear prescription for action by front-line IT staff. In order to effectively manage IT infrastructure, a strategic use of metrics is imperative.
Northcraft’s Advanced Metrics for IT Service Management suite places the analytical tools that are available to other critical operational departments in the hands of IT managers. Each of our modules, designed specifically for one of the core ITIL functions, presents a dashboard of Key Performance Indicators and a suite of standard reports designed to quickly discover the root causes of performance, or lack thereof. The solution also provides an interface for building ad-hoc reports directly in Microsoft Excel ™, delivering the most robust set of business intelligence metrics available for IT Service Management.
Move from implementation to value immediately. With the metrics that define IT Service success, managers can immediately target gains.
Each component of the analytics suite is geared toward uncovering value immediately. Dashboards identify problem areas and trends. The dynamic reporting suite brings the root causes of performance to the surface. The web & Excel-based Ad Hoc Environment provides the means for deeper analysis. The integration with HP Service Manager allows for immediate action on critical items. The end result is an environment where managers can move from idea to business value in minutes.
- Advanced Metrics- Over 1,200 pre-calculated metrics for ITIL Service Support and Service Delivery processes that are designed to be external and accurate.
- Executive Dashboards- Evaluate operational performance at a glance with executive dashboards. View as a standalone webpage or integrate easily into SharePoint™.
- HP Service Manager™ – Move seamlessly from web-based reports to individual items in HP Service Manager™ to address urgent items immediately.
- Key Performance Indicators- Uncover value immediately by leveraging our packaged KPIs across 9 process areas.
- Ad-Hoc Reporting- Build your own ad-hoc reports directly in Excel™ OR with our integrated web-based reporting environment.