Advanced Metrics for Event Management BI Application
Food for Thought:
- What if you could see all of your event management data across time? All time?
- What if you could trend and drill-down to the individual event for your business-critical services?
- What if you could easily combine event data from ServiceNow ™ with data from your CMDB to find problematic IT Infrastructure?
- What if you could see event durations in aggregate and grain level among the thousands of physical devices, virtual systems and applications that are in your infrastructure?
Northcraft Analytics is dedicated to putting robust Business Intelligence applications and methodologies in the hands of IT management.
To succeed, every function in an organization must establish business goals with specific, measurable target metrics. This is no different for the IT Department. Well-designed metrics serve both as an indicator of progress for management and as a clear prescription for action by front-line IT staff. In order to effectively manage IT infrastructure, a strategic use of metrics is imperative.
Northcraft for ServiceNow ™ along with Northcraft’s Advanced Metrics for IT Operations Management suite places the analytical platform that is available to other critical operational departments in the hands of IT managers. Each of our modules, designed specifically for one of the core IT processes, presents a dashboard of Key Performance Indicators and a suite of standard reports designed to quickly discover the root causes of performance, or lack thereof. The solution also provides an interface for building ad-hoc reports directly in your web browser or in Microsoft Excel ™, delivering the most robust set of business intelligence metrics available for IT Service & Operations Management.
Move from implementation to value immediately. With the metrics that define IT Service success, managers can immediately target gains.
Each component of the analytics suite is geared toward uncovering value immediately. Dashboards identify problem areas and trends. The Standard Reporting Suite brings the root causes of performance to the surface. The Excel™ or web-based reporting environment provides the means for simple deeper analysis. The end result is an environment where managers can move from idea to value in minutes.
- Platform Portability – Northcraft provides solutions across multiple vendors, this is key to our strategy in freeing you from vendor lock-in, both from the visualization provider and the IT data source vendor. As long as you’re current on maintenance, you can switch underlying data sources for a simple 3-5 day per process area services fee. For example, move from BMC Remedy to ServiceNow… You can keep your reporting in place!
- Out of The Box Analytics Solution for EM with pre-built ETL, Data Warehouse and Multi-dimensional Cubes – We deliver IT Analytics as a solution built upon Microsoft™ BI in the cloud (EC2 or Azure) or on-premises and configured to your specific environment in the implementation. With implementation effort at only 3-5 days per process area, we’re done before most projects get started. Over 100 pre-calculated Measures and Key Performance Indicators for ITIL Service Support, Delivery, Transition & Operations processes that are designed to be external and accurate.
- True Self-Service BI? – This phrase will probably raise a few eyebrows due to all of the buzz and around self-service BI, so let’s be explicit… No need to write ETL, Calculations, Joins, SQL, Scripting. Nothing. Your users will immediately be able to drag and drop what they need into a report/dashboard/visualization, to unlock the potential of your analysts.
- Packaged SingularIT™ Content – Northcraft is the only provider of an installable CIO Dashboard, providing you with a 360 Degree View of IT. Along with our fully configurable CIO Dashboard, we provide a wealth of content in reports and dashboards for each process area, available for both PowerBI and Tableau upon installation.
- Maintenance and Subscription Plan – With our generous standard support offering, we include 5 changes per process area per year with the basic plan. We offer everything from basic operational support to fully managed reporting services to complement our product offering.
- Fit In Your Enterprise Architecture – Because we’re built on Microsoft BI, cloud or on-premises, you can leverage a proven solution that has been deployed universally and scales immensely. You can also rip out those complex and expensive proprietary embedded BI solutions that provide little information, a great deal of training, and no real value.